.

martedì 4 novembre 2008

hello lover!












a lunch box has been my biggest obsession, but since there's no such thing like tin lunch box here in indonesia the obsession has become bigger especially after i watched pursuit of happyness and saw how cute will smith's son's lunch box was..
here indonesia they only have 'lunch bag' not 'lunch box'!! so when i saw this lock&lock lunch box in a supermarket a week ago, i got soooo extremely happy (well, its still not a tin)..well i actually used it once as a 'lunch box' but then i found out that the box is fit perfectly for my film rolls and today i again found out that the box could be my perfect purse.. it fits all my things like wallet, cell, pocket cam, DS, pen and... two or three film rolls..hmmmmm..
sooo i decided to painted the box with my two favo flags, french and italy..
turned out good and i just love it more!!!


2 commenti:

yiqin; ha detto...

I want a pretty lunchbox too!!! But my mum says people will think I am bringing around a bomb -.-

How To Eat A Cupcake ha detto...

It's so cool to hear that someone loves lunchboxes! Haha, I guess we take them for granted here in the U.S.