.

giovedì 29 gennaio 2009

days in a post

HAHA! here i am enjoying krispy kreme's manhattan oreo and their free hotspot, cursing my damn-bitchface lecturer, wondering about guys and how lovely (clueless!) they are.. sigh! many things happened to me.. got panic attack on my final exam, met old friend and declared him as my guilty pleasure guy, getting closer with my too childish guy and finally wore my UGGS wannabe boots out.. (and got insulted which is i trully understand why..why? its because i live in indonesia godamit!)
start from last saturday night, this is what i wore to my family's early chinese new year dinner (no we didnt celebrate chinese new year!) and my junior high reunion..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
plain? huh..but i looked slimmer in this outfit!

on sunday and on fabric hunting
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usi even dislike the outfit!

on tuesday and on a quest
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
those are when i wore my UGGS wannabe boots out and got insulted by a high schooler boy..but i actually love it!

yesterday
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

from those pictures i think i can describe myself as a plain and boring girl, seriously! but what to say.. im a shorts and tee girl!

ps: wew, mom said that we're going to have next summer in europe, ooowh i miss london and amsterdam! cant wait cant wait ..(fingers cross!)

18 commenti:

Gerry ha detto...

You look like a fun person to hang out with

What is Reality Anyway? ha detto...

your haircut is super cool x

karl's sweet child ha detto...

*gerry* trust me, I'm not a fun person to hang out with..my friends are so few..hahaha!

*krystal* aaaw, thanks!

Gricia (Cia) ha detto...

stupid high schooler boy..u looks good wit those boots..really..hmm europe??never been there b4.i always want to go to d portobello and others cool vintage market..must b fun..u should post lots of pics when u get there.ciao

FASHION CHALET ha detto...

I like your two t-shirts. The Many Men (hahha!) and the old fashioned camera one. Thanks for the comment! <3

xxxx

Indy ha detto...

Your red skirt is so cute! I really like the effects that you did on the last pictures!

Thank you for the amazing comment, it made my day!

Indy

. ha detto...

Oh Berlin and Germany are nice places too ;-) and not sooooo far away from Amsterdam :o)

Seeker ha detto...

Funny pictures and that many man shirt is too cute :)

xoxo

Anonimo ha detto...

I love the "So many guys so litte time" shirt - and your hair is great!

Gedankenlos ha detto...

thanks for your comment :)
i really like your tuesday outfit, that shirt is sooo cool!

yiqin; ha detto...

I agree wit Gerry! You seems like sucha fun person to be wit! Wacky poses <3

Syed ha detto...

Loove the jeans and that t-shirt with the tlr - is it a lubitel?

avputries ha detto...

you are fantabulous!

Anna Pope ha detto...

Hello! Wanted to thank you for all the sweet comments you left on my blog, they always make my day. So a big thank you!!

Being a med student is really hard, but it's worth it for all the cool things I get to see each day really :)

I love the 'so many men...' tshirt!

Vintage Lollipops ha detto...

Hey doll!

I swear you have the coolest hair... and the red skirt looks fab on you!!!

Dilla ha detto...

i really like your hairrr! oh iya kakak kenal astrid ya? hauhaua astrid cerita cerita tentang kakak salam kenal ya kak! :D ini dilla temen deketnya astrid huahua

ghaisani ha detto...

cool jacket :)

karl's sweet child ha detto...

dapper kid: i think its rollei?

anna pope: aaaw thak you anna, its a pleasure!