.

lunedì 2 marzo 2009

cock-a-doodle-do

I'm a chicken, I got chickened very easy.. I always stayed in the line, rarely cross it and my mom always makes sure that I'm staying in the line not to say that I'm a freedomless person whatsoever.. Im simply not a wild one..
don't mean to bragging around but I do have my very own car, a simple city car for young people around my age..with my birth year as the number, surprisingly my parent wouldn't let me drive it since the first time the car arrived in the garage..they says I'm not responsible enough and mostly they says that I can't drive..
So yesterday, I told my mom that I'm in a very high boring mood and I need to go out but the driver wasn't able to drive me.. So I screamed and shouted about how I wish I could drive my car everywhere.. And mom said "please do, do try to drive your car and show me that you 'can' drive, its your own car afterall"
HAA so I took the key, walked to the garage, opened the door, turned on the machine and drove! I drove the car out from my house.. O yeah sister and I was gooooood!
But after a few 'inches' from my house, the parent plus my brothers came out and wonderfully freaked out, they were screaming and told me to go back! They freaked out, literally!
So I drove back into the garage, out from the car, gave them my sweetest-ass smile and "told you guys I can drive!"

Ooowh it was good..