.

mercoledì 15 aprile 2009

my number one person

at this very time..im staring at my half eaten egg sandwich and marc jacobs's street cuddles with his boyfriend picture. i wonder why on earth, men that hot would be a gay? SIGH!
my longtime lover, dicaprio a.k.a my camera is with sheila now, so i dont have new shots whatsoever.. from my old archives below is my mom, the biggest part in my life, my partner in crime and my biggest enemy also..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

going to watch Manchester united vs porto tonight! hope MU makes it to the semifinal!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 commenti:

Gricia (Cia) ha detto...

could u post marc jacobs pic??well lots of cute guy is a gay..

Rand ha detto...

i really like the last pic!!
and sorry i hate football haha but enjoy the game
x

Rylie ha detto...

cool blog :)

FASHION CHALET ha detto...

Thank you, you're always so truly sweet. I can't wait to see what you pic for Summer, any favorite looks? :)

xo!

Jack Daniel ha detto...

Wow beautiful pics!!

Lexie ha detto...

these photos are stunning!

Syed ha detto...

Yay for Man U :) And the photographs of your mother look wonderful dear.

Mimi ha detto...

I have so many hot gay friends... They're too pretty and they're all 'gay face' thats what my gay best friend calls it lol

xo