.

venerdì 8 maggio 2009

tagged and two finals in a row!

got tagged by a butterfly

What is your current obsession?
THIS! Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

What is your weirdest obsession?
errr..marrying Anderson maybe? Others calls it weird but I call it faith.. :P

what are you wearing today?
college uniform or jeans and tee

whats for dinner today?
I don’t know because I even haven’t have my breakfast yet but probably dinner today will be just the same like last night? goldfish crackers and maraschino cherries
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Why is today special?
im taking my brother to campus, looooong story....

What would you like to learn to do?
darkroom

what's the last thing you do?
I actually just bought a jar of maraschino cherry yesterday but the last ‘real’ thing I bought is this below
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What are you listening to right now?
Moonriver, in my head

What is your favorite weather?
Autumn, the only season where you could wear trench coat with mini dress without tights. Because summer would be too hot for trench coat and winter would be too cold for bare legs.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Losing weight like always

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
so creative and oh, so lovely!


If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Milan, close to istituto marangoni campus, with Anderson on the bed, smilling for me.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Right now? Errrr.. new mixer, pink one please?

What would you like to get rid of?
My temper

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
India! No, Milan..no, Manchester! Noooooo…Milan definitely! No no no no no…new york it is! Well….MILAN!

Which language do you want to learn?
Languages, Italian and Hebrew

What do you look for in a friend?
Honesty

Who do you want to meet in person?
Freddie mercury

Whats your favorite type of music?
The earth wind and fire kind of musics

Whats the favorite piece of clothing on your own closet?
My too big too comfort homer simpson tee

What is your dream job?
Vogue italia’s fashion editor..but I also dream of being national geographic’s journalist so I can travel to many conflict zones, well, being UN’s photografer will be great too!

Any favorite models?
Chanel iman and Karen elson

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
Diana f+ lenses and flashes

Favorite designer?
Marc Jacobs for his cuteness, karl Lagerfeld for his geniousness and freakyness but the all time favorite is coco chanel

Fashion pet peeve?
Nothing, there’s no such thing as fashion pet peeve, I think fashion is always good, beautiful and everything nice in their own ways

Do you admire anyone’s style?
Yessss, eliot sumner and lou doilon’s

Describe your personal style
Boooooorriiiing!

so the tag goes on to these 6 awesome people..
the extra cool man, daniel's graphic life

the always always always gorgeous one, cinnamon & coffee

the extra hot man i always in love with, dapper kid

the curvy pretty, fat princess diary

the wonderfully kind, miss gricia

my favorite baker girl ever, how to eat a cupcake


***

i wish there are much much more flavors of goldfish crackers in jakarta, not only the original or cheese :(
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ps: MU to the champion league final! and they'll face barcelona..c-c-c-craaaaaaaaaazy g-g-g-greeeeeat champion league final!! two finals in a row, golly!

16 commenti:

Syed ha detto...

I want your camera!! I have a Holga and one of those Fuji polaroids...I just need to combine the two lol. And being a UN photographer would be so fantastic, all the travelling, experiences and fantastic shots to take :) Oh and I am totally thinking of 1999 now, when Man U won the treble. I've actually already done this tag, but I'll be sure to do it soon dear.

Jack Daniel ha detto...

Ah, this is so sweeeeet of you. But I stopped giving answers after been tagged. But I do feel honored and I really appreciate it, everytime someone is tagging me.

Trimakasi!!

I envy your camera by the way.

Baybay Mama ha detto...

mmmm Milan. I also look for honesty in a friend and Freddy Mercury is the best.

Unknown ha detto...

omg I live next to marangoni!! come here in summer or fall, during winter milan is really bad..I want the goldfish crackers!!

neida ha detto...

that red camera is so cool!

cool blog, check out mine please

http://circusposh.blogspot.com/

HoneyBunny ha detto...

Fun tag!
Love your camera:DD

Victoria Jin ha detto...

waaah! that camera is amazing. Polaroids are too expensive so i always want to find a nice retro camera instead...like yours

Emz ha detto...

Fabulous camera! That is way too cute =)

Anonimo ha detto...

yay! ure also on diet.. i got a fried to lose weight.. hihi

Anh ha detto...

Coincidentally I ate goldfish crackers today for pre-dinner =P

lime squash day ha detto...

I LOVE ur CAMERa.....!!
where did u buy it????

Syed ha detto...

Haha, well when I was younger, my favourite colour was red. So I was either going to support Arsenal or Man U. Everyone that supported Arsenal was just a glory hunter, because they were the top of the top back then. So I went for Man U :)

Weesha ha detto...

I love the new header!! thanks for the tag btw :)

Anonimo ha detto...

that camera is sooo cool! what type is it? i'm soon to buy a canon of some kind i think. hope it's worth the money. so cool that you want to learn hebrew! may i ask why?

Anonimo ha detto...

that's so cool! i am half jewish, so i really need to learn it, it's in my culture! and israel is the most beautiful place ever, really! btw, i can tease you by telling you that i was in milan 3 times last month :P

How To Eat A Cupcake ha detto...

You can't leave comments on my blog? That's weird! :(

Thanks for the tag though! :D