.

giovedì 8 gennaio 2009

random pictures and random blah-blah

me and my mom kinda having a cold war..seriously! the problem is.. she asked me to go out and buy a bread for my brother but i was too lazy to change clothes, leave the internet and so on.. so she got angry with me! it happened about two days ago and now things are looking good from outside but we both know that things are still bad between us!
hah, forget it!! not your (you all readers! (hah, like i have readers?!)) business by the way..

sooooooo, dad just bought nikon d300 and i kinda stole the lens, hehehehe.. so now we exchange our lenses, he use mine and i use his.. honestly, i dont really know the code for the lenses but as far i know, mine is 18-135 and his is 18-200 and it means that his lens's got a longer zoom (huh?)..whatever..
i should've post these pictures in my gallery blog but i feel more like posting these here..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my dusty shocking pink shoes
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the closest thing i have to a polaroid! (i want polaroid pogo!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
here and there in my room
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my brother's gene simmons (oyeah, my youngest brother is a trully hardcore rocker..heheh!)

ps: i added a "how to contact me" in my sidebar.. so just contact me! i do loooove emails and messengers!!

8 commenti:

What is Reality Anyway? ha detto...

random is always the best. x

Claire Geist ha detto...

cute photo of the shoes!!

ahah i have stacks of endless magazines in my room too!

Syed ha detto...

Haha love the phonebox tin! And I have a fujifilm instax too, it's a shame its so expensive to get film though.

About me ha detto...

The gene simmons is great and your shocking pink shoes look amazing, I'm sure they give every outfit you wear a larger impact! :)

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining ha detto...

Those red sandals are cool!

Mimi ha detto...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :]

I like your blog too, love the random photo session. The stacks of magazine remind me of the ones in my room!

xo

The tai-tai (wannabe) ha detto...

ow...I kinda like your red (or pink) shoes..

How To Eat A Cupcake ha detto...

Omg I love that mini camera! I've never seen one of those!