.

giovedì 25 giugno 2009

peanut butter pandemonium

see? see? i cant focus with my life! i made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies instead of chocolate cherry mini cupcakes like i wrote in my previous post, like i promised!

baby brother bought several packs and brands of chocolate chip cookies this week and he snacked them like crazy, with milk or without milk..
me.. being the forever on diet person of course had to keep this evil inside me from tasting those cookies, i even had to lick one of those cookies, yes, ONLY STICKING MY TONGUE ON IT! and put it back to where my baby brother would eat them :) GROSSSSSS, I KNOW!

i decided to make ones this morning on my way to campus, i rarely eat my baked goodies and maybe by baking ones i could stop the desire of chocolate chip cookies? well, just maybe..
and no, i still craving for chocolate chip cookies, the soft and chewy ones from pepperidge farm if i could :(

alas!

on to the cookies, i got the recipe from a cute cookbook for kids called the greatest cookies and yes, the recipes are pretty good, my go-to chocolate chip cookies come from this book although just like any other cookbooks and life and people, not every of them is good.
like this peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, if you fond for a super peanuty-melt-in-your-mouth cookies, maybe this is the right one.
but its just not for my liking. definitely will never make this cookies again :(


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*this basically what you need, well, and flour and sugar too, duhh!*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*cream the butter and sugars, just like any other recipes, you start with this dynamic duo*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*then egg and vanilla extract*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*the peanut butter, hmmmm.. i dont really like peanuts but skippy's creamy peanut butter is a total exception!*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*add the creamy peanut butter and blend it well*Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*flour*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*and finally, the chocolate chips, hmmmm..heaven!*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*ready for oven*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*and TA-DA! sooooo not my cookies :(*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*well, this might be for you, peanut lovers*



6 commenti:

Weesha ha detto...

omg ure killing me, i want some of those :(

I'm not a person who cooks so I'm just as happy looking at pics of yummy stuff but yea recipes might be a nice thing too, might tempt me to try makin some fr me since dey look so delisssh!!

Seeker ha detto...

I'm not a big fan of peanut butter, but I love x 3 chocolate chip cookies, so I think that those may have been such a yummy match ;)

Luv

xoxo

I BLEED PINK ha detto...

Awesome photos and those cookies look super yummy!!

Syed ha detto...

Yum, they actually look sooo good!! I'm not even a peanut butter cookie fan lol. Oh, and you're officially on the project list dear :)

daniB ha detto...

thank you for the sweet comment(:

& i think i just gained some imaginary weight...
cuz i just ate all those cookies in my mind.
hahah

mmm can't wait to see more of what you cook!



*dani

STARBOX PRODUCTION ha detto...

mmmm...that looks delicious!!