.

venerdì 21 agosto 2009

legoland and today

i heart lego, i've played with lego since i cant remember when.. then i went to legoland few weeks ago and missed my brothers badly...
wish they were there with me :(
but oh, i went to legoland with ria, co-owner of cotton.ink.. indonesia bloggers love her store :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

okay, on to what i wore today..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

ooohh to the docs, they are so pretty arent they? *tears*

ps: visit my new photoblog for more shots, pardon me if you found the new photoblog is a lot look like sacha's photoblog.. he's one of my biggest inspiration :P

13 commenti:

I BLEED PINK ha detto...

So, I love the boots!!

Indy ha detto...

Aww...that camel is sooooo cute!

I am jealous of your sweet Doc Martins!

Tatiana Fogt ha detto...

thanks for commenting on my blog! i really appreciate it!! =]]
your shoes are super cool and I LOVE your pictures! I like taking pictures too, and your photo blog has some nice pics too!
keep up the good work!

Anonimo ha detto...

Looove the shoes... cute pictures :).

Weesha ha detto...

ok those boots are awesome!!

Amelia ha detto...

Legoland is so fun! I adore the top right picture.

Ima ha detto...

I ENVY YOUR DOC MART hahhaha
that is soo cute where did you buy it? please answer it :)

Lily ha detto...

Ahh legoland! How fun :)
And you met ria too in london? Wow didn't know that you guys are friends, she's one of my sis buddies back in our highschool. Hehe

indigotangerine ha detto...

wow, that camel is crazy! and of course the docs are fabulous.
-indigo

beverley ha detto...

I love the t-shirt and the shoes!!!

Bere Tarde o temprano ha detto...

wooooow i just loooove your Doc Martens! they are so cool!

finesa ha detto...

love your shoes :)

Vina ha detto...

awwww, lego!! i love lego so much! <3

btw, nice boots!